Tiffany's Place 401Pay Program
Time & Location
About the Campaign
We support many organizations who help survivors with different parts of recovery and transition. One of our partners, Tiffany's Place, has a wonderful program to help youth survivors transition to healthy, happy lives.
They offer a short-term residential treatment program for teenage girls who have been victimized by human trafficking. In addition to the day-to-day support and counseling, they teach them independent living skills, including money management and basic financial planning. When survivors turn 18 and live on their own, they really need guidance on many basic skills like these.
Tiffany's Place also offers a small financial boost. When survivors set and meet weekly behavioral goals, Tiffany's Place deposits $20 into an account each week for them. Survivors who leave the program in good standing receive the entire account paid out to help them get on their feet.
We’re adding a bonus of up to $500 for each survivor who successfully completes the program, to aid in their transition. We need your support, and we would love any amount you can contribute--or shop from our online store.
Thank you for supporting survivors!
- Donation Level$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0
- Donation Level$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0
- Donation Level$50+$1.25 Service fee$50+$1.25 Service fee0$0
- Donation Level$100+$2.50 Service fee$100+$2.50 Service fee0$0
- Donation Level$250+$6.25 Service fee$250+$6.25 Service fee0$0
- Donation Level$500+$12.50 Service fee$500+$12.50 Service fee0$0